Tuesday 24 March 2009

On My Bedside Table.....



I've been reading an aweful lot lately. Mostly on a sunday morning, recovering from a big night, on my sunlit balcony with a big mug of my special hot chocolate... living the life! hahaha. It has been a wonderful ritual, I think it will definately be a keeper!

~ Twilight Series - Stephanie Meyer.

I know, its so cliche to be reading twilight right now but I had to give it a try & see what all the hype was about! My little sister had also started reading it so I wanted to make sure there wasnt any unsavoury content that would be innapropriate for a 14 year old girl. Needless to say, I loved it! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it & will definately read it again... yes, im such a lamo :)

~ A Guide To Elegence - Madam Genevieve Antoine Dariux.

This is a book I read over and over and over again. It annouinces itself as a guide "for every woman who wants to be well and properly dressed on all occasions". It is a guide to fashion & ettiquete for the woman who stives for elegance. It has been one of my favourite books since school & i find myself coming back to it on all occasions for which i need to be "well and properly dressed".

On my lap right now: Madison Magazine, Harper's Bazaar Magazine.

In my DVD player right now: Sex and the City - The Movie.

Super Love,

Sunny xxx

No comments: